If you’re looking for our refund policy, you can view it on our FAQ page here (near the bottom).
Last Updated: 11 May 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Infinite Gratitude Pty Ltd, Po Box 333, Greensborough, Victoria, 3088, Australia.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: Victoria, Australia
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Natural Healer, accessible from https://naturalhealer.com.au
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://naturalhealer.com.au which is owned and operated by Infinite Gratitude Pty Ltd t/a Natural Healer.
- PO Box 333, Greensborough, Victoria 3088 Australia.
- ACN: 621 306 081
- ABN: 95 971 383 793
- NATURAL HEALER (logo) is trademarked under Australian Trademark No. 1991324, New Zealand Trademark No. 1114523, and U.S.A. Trademark Serial No. 88309703.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Personal Data: While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Country
Usage Data: Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
In a nutshell, while you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order (for physical products that require shipping, of course)!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store (if applicable)
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 7 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example Paypal and Stripe payments.
We accept payments through PayPal and Stripe.
We Respect Your Privacy
Tracking Technology & Cookies
We use data and information received from our cookies for marketing purposes and to improve our on-line offering of services and products. We may also do so to evaluate our site’s technical capacity and to review the navigational structure of our site, e.g., to revise or restructure our web site for easier and more intuitive movement throughout.
Currently, the data and information we collect with cookies is only reviewed in an aggregated form, which is not personally identifiable. In the future, however, we may correlate the data and information received from cookies with personally identifiable information, to identify specific users and track their web site usage. This personally identifiable information will be limited to contact information, such as the user’s name, address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail address. Our use of this combined information will continue to be solely for the purposes stated above with respect to information collected through cookies.
We also review data and information contained in log files located on our web server, which record the date and time of each visit to our web site, the user’s IP (internet protocol) address, the referring IP address or domain (the prior web site visited), and the files viewed on our web site (including HTML pages, graphics, etc.). We use log file information to analyze data in the aggregate to determine the trends and usage of our site. We can not correlate the log data to identify specific users.
Voluntarily Provided Information
Voluntarily provided information is used to send you announcements of new products, updates, and promotional information, as well as to provide the services or goods that you request and give you better customer service. We share personally identifiable information with our Affiliates, as well as with our third-party business partners, sales representatives and distributors (collectively, “Partners”) who may provide the requested goods or services to you directly or otherwise contact you directly. Moreover, we rely on various third-party service companies (“Service Companies”) to provide certain services (e.g., shipping, credit card billing) for which it is necessary to provide users’ personally identifiable information.
Collection of Data & Information by Our ISP
Our Internet Service Provider (ISP) also collects certain information about your visit. It is the same information contained in a log file that we collect and analyze, i.e., the date and time of the visit, the user’s IP (internet protocol) address, the referring IP address or domain, and the files viewed on our web site (including HTML pages, graphics, etc.). In addition, our ISP has access to back-up files containing the personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide (even if your input fails). The ISP does not disclose, share, release, publish, disseminate, rent, or sell any personally identifiable information to any third parties, but does use the log files to analyze data in an aggregate form, which is not personally identifiable information.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites
Through our web pages, you may connect to third parties’ web sites via hyperlinks, and the connections may or may not be obvious. We are not responsible for the collection, use, maintenance, sharing, or disclosure of data and information by such third parties. We encourage our users to be aware of the varied privacy policies of web sites that they visit.
Required Disclosures of Data & Information
Maintenance & Transmission of Data & Information
Although we use reasonable efforts to maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable data and information, due to technological limitations, and the risk of unlawful interceptions and accessing of transmissions and/or data, we cannot completely assure you, and you should not expect, that your personally identifiable data and information, and any other electronically communicated information, will be absolutely confidential.
For all e-commerce transactions, we use industry-standard commercial encryption technology to protect the data and information that you transmit to us via our web site. Although this technology is not flawless, we believe that it provides reasonable protection for your data and information. We will endeavor to update our protective devices as encryption technology develops further.
Once received, personally identifiable information is protected from outside our site by “firewalls,” and access within our site is generally limited to the sales, marketing, and information technology departments. We also seek to require our Affiliates, Partners and Service Companies to exercise reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Your Right to Review & Modify Data & Information
You have the right, at any time, to review and/or modify any of your personally identifiable information that you provide during registration, or any other voluntarily provided information. You may also remove yourself from our active databases of e-mail lists. To do so, you should send an e-mail to our email address requesting that (a) we provide a copy of your profile of personally identifiable information, (b) we update or modify certain personally identifiable information, or (c) you be removed from our databases of active e-mail lists. We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible. To protect your confidentiality, we can only send a requested profile to the e-mail address listed in the profile. In any event, our back-up files will maintain copies of your personally identifiable information. We reserve the right to contact former customers or users of the web site from time to time.
Users Under 18
This web site is not directed at persons under the age of 18. If you are younger than 18, please do not provide any personally identifiable information in connection with your use of the web site. Please note, Natural Healer is an online learning platform for adults. Since we are based in Australia, we classify “adult” as a person at least 18 years of age. If you are younger than 18, but older than the age required for internet-use consent where you live (for example, 13 in the US or 16 in Ireland), you must have your parent or guardian help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you. If you are below the internet-use age of consent, you are not allowed to enroll. If we discover that you have enrolled in any way that violates these rules, we will terminate your enrollment and account.
We reserve the right to transfer any and all information that we collect from our visitors to a third party in the event that we sell or transfer substantially all of our assets related to the web site to such third party.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Personal data such as name, phone number, and email is captured when someone submits via our contact form. We do not keep this information beyond the immediate and expected requirement for responding to queries and/or feedback. The information submitted through our contact form is not used for marketing purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google Analytics in order to collect analytics data. You can view Google Analytics Terms of Service here.
Who we share your data with