Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (USA),
- The International Natural Healers Association^ (USA, Worldwide),
- The International Association of Therapists (UK, Worldwide),
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (Worldwide),
- The Massage Association of Australia (AUS), and
- The Natural Healer Society (Worldwide).
Because our courses are accredited internationally, they can/will be recognized in countries other than Australia, like the USA and UK. By holding an accredited certification, it means the qualification meets the criteria and guidelines placed upon them by the accrediting body. Accreditation and accredited certifications are not the ‘trigger’ for the graduate being able to work with the public.
Each country (and each state/territory within each country) will have their own requirements for any graduate to be able to practice with the public, such as registering a business and having liability insurance. Most of Natural Healer course’s provide suggestions for starting an energy healing business.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only certificates which are not accredited are the Powerful Self Healing completion certificate, the Natural Healer Society (NHS) membership certificate, and the “Ultimate Natural Healer” Certificate of Recognition.
We’re located in Melbourne, Australia and all our prices listed on this website are in Australian Dollars. If you’re not in Australia, you can use a currency conversion website to see what the price is in your currency.
You can pay using your Paypal account, Visa, Mastercard, or American Express credit cards. If you want to use a Discover or UnionPay card, please use the Paypal checkout option, select “pay by card” (underneath the sign-in fields), and complete the “guest checkout” steps.
For those within Australia (who have Australian bank accounts) that would like to pay via Direct Deposit, please contact us for more information.
Absolutely not! The price you see is the price for the entire course – including your custom certificate (PDF) upon passing your final exam!
The only additional cost you may incur is if you want to purchase a ‘hard copy’ signed course books in addition to the PDF version that’s supplied in each course. You don’t need the physical book since a PDF version of it is already included in the course, this is just an option for those who like having a “real” book in their hands.
Yes! Natural Healer is a global institution and accepts student enrollments worldwide. We currently have students and graduates around the globe including Australia, USA, Canada, England, Brazil, Germany, France, plus 190 more!
Yes! The wondrous world of energy healing does not require you to have any particular skills. The only thing required – for the best possible results – is an open heart and and open mind!
However, do please keep in mind that some courses (such as advanced ones) may require previous education to obtain certification. Please review each course prerequisite for more information.
Natural Healer is an online learning platform for adults. Since we are based in Australia, we classify “adult” as a person at least 18 years of age.
If you are younger than 18, but older than the age required for internet-use consent where you live (for example, 13 in the US or 16 in Ireland), you must have your parent or guardian help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you.
If you are below the internet-use age of consent, you are not allowed to enroll. If we discover that you have enrolled in any way that violates these rules, we will terminate your enrollment and account.
Yes! Excepting our free Powerful Self Healing course (which has a completion certificate, but not a certificate to practice any modality). All other courses have their own learning requirements, quizzes, as well as a final exam (which must be passed) in order for you to obtain certification. Certifications are managed by our administration team and emailed (PDF) directly to the graduate.
Please refer to each course’s page for the full details. Also remember, each state/country has different legal requirements to practice services with the public, so be sure to check your local governing body’s requirements in order to practice.
Yes! Your certification/s will allow you to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice! Generally speaking, energy healers (including Reiki practitioners) only need to be (1) qualified by certification, (2) have liability insurance, and (3) be operating as a legal business and/or sole trader in their country/state to practice.
Being a member of any specific ‘association’ or ‘membership’ program usually isn’t required for those who are only energy healers (including Reiki practitioners), but they might be if you’re also offering massage, beauty therapies, or any other number of regulated services. For energy healers/Reiki practitioners only, association/memberships are often more of a benefit in that they offer a professional appearance and possibly access to special insurance offerings.
In saying this, it’s very important you look into what your own state/country’s legal requirements are for setting up a service-based business (eg. Massage, Reiki, etc) when dealing with the public. For example, most states/countries require you to be certified, registered as a business and insured to practice with the public (as mentioned above); but others may need you to meet additional governing body requirements in order to practice. So please do your ‘due diligence’ on what’s required of you in your local state/country.
You can also refer to each course’s page “Quick Course Summary” to see what the relevant “Qualification” will be on that course’s completion certificate. Lastly, further tips on starting a business are provided in each course and upon graduation, as well as links to preferred insurers around the globe.
We love connecting with existing Reiki practitioners and thank each and every one of them for shining their light! However, we only offer only the course packaged as Level 1, 2 and Master. The course also includes the Distance Attunement Ceremony for all three levels (an explanation/clarification about getting another attunement for existing levels is noted by Melissa in the course)
What’s more, we have countless existing practitioners (even Masters!) who say they enjoy the previous levels as a ‘refresher’ when taking the Reiki 1, 2 and Master course.
Technically, a Reiki Master can attune and teach others. However, the Natural Healer Reiki 1 2 + Master course is focused on self-healing and healing others. Teaching others comprises of so many other elements (attunement ceremonies, handling students, administration, creating a course, and so on) that it’s been ‘broken’ out into another course called the Advanced Reiki Master Teacher course . For those who want to teach and certify others in Reiki, you’ll want to consider enrolling in the supplementary Advanced Reiki Master Teacher course as well.
Distance learning is for those students who want to absorb knowledge and new skills in the comfort of their own home and at their own pace. So once you decide to take the first step in your new healing journey and purchase a course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK, or PROMOTIONS or “ALL MAIL” folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- All courses are delivered online via the Student Platform, no physical course materials are sent.
- All digital products (eg. meditation audios, posters, etc) are delivered via email, no physical items are sent for these orders.
- Note: the only exception to this are signed books, which are physical books, and the crystal kit and crystal necklaces, which get posted in the mail via Australia Post. 🙂
Instantly (or within a few minutes at the most)! Because all our courses are conducted online and many of the products are digital, as soon as your payment is complete, check your inbox for your confirmation email and access information! If this is your first order from us, please ensure you check your SPAM/JUNK, or PROMOTIONS or “ALL MAIL” folders in case it gets caught up in there!
All Natural Healer courses have multiple components to them, which work in conjunction with each other, for a more robust learning experience:
- All courses will have an included PDF handbook;
- Some courses will have an included PDF workbook (which guides practice sessions), others will have a PDF supplement to the handbook, but most will not have a workbook at all (refer to each course’s page for inclusions) as it’s not necessary for that course.
- The handbook (and workbook/supplement, if applicable) are to be used in conjunction with the online Student Platform where the student starts at the very first ‘lecture’ and progresses through to the end;
- That progression means the student watches and completes all the course’s video lectures (pre-recorded), tutorials, passes each section’s quiz, then at the end will need to pass the final exam. All the above are accessed online, via the Student Platform.
- The downloadable PDF handbook (and workbook/supplements if applicable, and any extra bonuses and resources) are accessed via the Online Student Platform and helpful for when students are offline and wanting to refer to their material or course inclusions. *Note: video tutorials are not downloadable, they must be streamed online.
- The course’s instructor is contactable within the “discussions” feature of the online Student Platform where they can ask questions or discuss topics.
You can start your course right away – as soon as you get your login details! If you’ve purchased a course and don’t see your enrollment details within a few minutes, please check your spam/junk/promotions or “all mail” folder for emails from Natural Healer.
All of Natural Healer courses are 100% self-paced, meaning you can start, progress, and complete at your leisure. There is no schedule and no time-limit on any course This allows you full flexibility to learn when you have the time to do so.
Keep in mind though, each course* has a certain number of practice requirements, quizzes, and a final exam which must be completed prior to finishing and requesting certification. Each courses’ minimum requirements will take a different amount of time** to complete. How much time it will take will depend on how much time the student has to commit to their studies and practice sessions.
* Some courses have prerequisites/time requirements, please refer to each course’s page in the “Quick Course Summary” for more info on whether the one you’re interested in has prerequisites or not.
** Please refer to each course’s page in the “Quick Course Summary” to find out the ‘typical’ time-frame that most students complete that particular course in.
Natural Healer provides distance learning courses only that are delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of video and written lectures, PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete any course you enroll in.
Please make sure your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or smart device has the following:
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Access to reliable internet to watch/stream videos online. It’s recommended to use internet connections with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Browser requirements (make sure the most recent version is being used) of a web browser listed below:
- Microsoft Edge
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Yes! All of Natural Healer™’s video lectures have the option of Closed Captions (English) that you can switch on (or off) within the Student Platform. So you can use the video closed captioning if and when you need to!
If you’d like to gift one of Natural Healer’s courses to someone else, you can do one of two things:
- Add the course to your shopping cart, then type in the comments/notes section of the checkout page (before you complete checkout) the student’s full name and email address. We’ll then organise the gift recipient’s enrollment details to be sent to the name and email provided by you; or,
2. Purchase a Gift eCard in the amount of the course you’d like to purchase for them. The gift eCard is then emailed directly to them with any comments/notes you want to include! 🙂
Generally speaking, no. If you enrolled in a course and have accessed the Student Platform, the ability to transfer a course to another person is negated (not allowed). Transferring enrollments is up to our discretion and will only be granted upon our verification on whether the Student Platform (thus the course material) has, or has not, been accessed.
Student Platform accounts and courses cannot be shared. This means each student much pay per course enrollment, and must access their own unique Student Platform account.
If you want to purchase a course as a gift, please purchase Gift eCard instead! 😀
All of Melissa Crowhurst and Natural Healer course books, workbooks, videos, written lectures, PDFs, documents, audios, and any other supplementary material — either provided within or in conjunction with any course (including supplementary emails, support, messages, audios, and so on) — are copyright and cannot be re-produced, distributed, re-branded, or used for any other purposes than for supporting your learning journey in the course you’re enrolled in; or without explicit consent as advised/provided within a course.
If you’re not sure, get in touch with us by leaving a message (at the bottom right of the screen) and we’ll help clarify any questions you have!
Yes! Natural Healer™’s courses* allow Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
*CPE credits are not granted for completing the free Powerful Self Healing course.
CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
Instructor Melissa is a CPE Provider for the MAA (Massage Association of Australia) and as such, her certificates (excluding the Powerful Self Healing one) are eligible CPE points for MAA members.
That’s wonderful! When you enrolled on this website, you would have received an enrollment email with your logins shortly afterwards. The logins will lead you to the Natural Healer™ Student Platform here! Log into that platform to access all your course material, lectures/video tutorials, and more!
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed! So if you’re not fully satisfied simply contact and tell us about it!
- For courses: Get in touch with us within 7 days of accessing the course/s, and ensure you have not completed the entire course, and ensure you have not requested certification. The completion of a course, along with requesting certification, is considered ‘full-use’ of the purchase, thus indicates acceptance and contentment of the purchase.
- For products (eg. books): Please contact us within 7 calendar days of your order date.
- For digital items: Please contact us within 7 calendar days of your order date.
- For services (eg. coaching): Please contact us within 7 calendar days of your order date, and before your coaching session has been conducted.
In accordance with this policy, if we can’t offer a suitable replacement or solution to make you happy, we’ll give you a full refund!
Simply reach out by via our website’s message system at the bottom of every page on our website!
If we’re online, you can Chat Now with one of our team right away!
Or if we’re not online, simply Leave a Message for us and we’ll respond as quickly as we possibly can. Once we receive your query, we’ll be in touch within 1 – 3 business days after your submission (if not sooner!)
Note for existing students: If you have a question that’s related to a course you’re already enrolled in, please log into the Student Platform and message your instructor there.