Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Accredited Training Provider (IAOT), Massage Therapist, and CPE Provider and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.
Distance learning is for those students who want to absorb knowledge and new skills in the comfort of their own home and at their own pace. So once you decide to take the first step in your new healing journey and purchase a course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- All courses are delivered online via the Student Platform, no physical course materials are sent.
- All digital products (eg. meditation audios, posters, etc) are delivered via email, no physical items are sent for these orders.
- Melissa’s physical signed books get posted in the mail via registered Australia Post. 🙂
Absolutely not! The price you see is the price for the entire course – including your custom certificate (PDF) upon passing your final exam!
The only additional cost you may incur is if you want to purchase one of Melissa’s ‘hard copy’ signed course books in addition to the PDF version that’s supplied in each course. You don’t need the physical book since a PDF version of it is already included in the course, this is just an option for those who like having a “real” book in their hands.
Instantly! Because all Melissa’s courses and products are digital, as soon as your payment is complete, check your inbox for your confirmation email and access information! If this is your first order from us, please ensure you check your SPAM/JUNK folder in case it gets caught up in there!
Note: the only exception to this is Melissa’s signed books, which are physical books that get posted in the mail via Australia Post. 🙂
We’re located in Melbourne, Australia and all our prices listed on this website are in Australian Dollars. If you’re not in Australia, you can use a currency conversion website to see what the price is in your currency.
Yes! The wondrous world of energy healing does not require you to have any particular skills. The only thing required – for the best possible results – is an open heart and and open mind!
However, do please keep in mind that some of my other courses may require previous education to obtain my certification. Please review each course prerequisites for more information.
Yes! Your Usui Reiki Master Certificate will allow you to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice! More tips are provided in the course and upon graduation.
In saying this, it’s important you look into what your own state/country’s legal requirements are for setting up a service-based business (eg. Massage, Reiki, etc) when dealing with the public. For example, most states/countries require you to register as a business as well as obtain liability insurance to practice with the public; while others may need you to meet more governing body requirements in order to practice.
Note: Melissa provides links to her preferred insurers in all of her courses.
Yes! Your certification/s will allow you to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice. Further tips are provided in the course and upon graduation.
In saying this, it’s important you look into what your own state/country’s legal requirements for setting up a service-based business (eg. Massage, Reiki, etc) when dealing with the public. For example, most states/countries require you to register as a business as well as obtain liability insurance to practice with the public; while others may need you to meet more governing body requirements in order to practice.
Note: Melissa provides links to her preferred insurers in all of her courses.
Yes! Excepting Melissa’s free Powerful Self Healing course (which has a completion certificate, but not a certificate to practice any modality). All her other courses have their own learning requirements, quizzes, as well as a final exam (which must be passed) in order for you to obtain certification.
Please refer to each course’s page for the full details. Also remember, each state/country has different legal requirements to practice services with the public, so be sure to check your local governing body’s requirements in order to practice.
Yes! Melissa is an Accredited Training Provider and all of Natural Healer’s courses* are accredited through the International Association of Therapists.
*The only course which is not accredited is her free Powerful Self Healing course.
CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
Melissa is a CPE Provider for the MAA (Massage Association of Australia) and as such, her certificates (excluding the Powerful Self Healing one) are eligible CPE points for MAA members.
Yes! Natural Healer’s courses* allow Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
*CPE credits are not granted for completing Melissa’s free Powerful Self Healing course.
Yes! All of Natural Healer’s video lectures have the option of Closed Captions (English) that you can switch on (or off) within the Student Platform. So you can use the video closed captioning if and when you need to!
That’s wonderful! You would have received an enrollment email with your logins leading you to the Natural Healer Student Platform here! Log into that platform to access all your course material, lectures/video tutorials, and more!
Learn a bit about what Reiki is by clicking here.
Simply click here to follow Melissa’s blog where she shares her insights about a variety of topics!
100% satisfaction guaranteed! If you’re not fully satisfied with any of our products or services, simply contact us within 7 calendar days of your order date and tell us about it.
If we can’t offer a suitable replacement or solution to make you happy, we’ll give you a full refund!
Simply reach out by via our website’s message system at the bottom of every page on our website!
If we’re online, you can Chat Now with one of our team right away!
Or if we’re not online, simply Leave a Message for us and we’ll respond as quickly as we possibly can. Once we receive your query, we’ll be in touch within 1 – 3 business days after your submission (if not sooner!)
Note for existing students: If you have a question that’s related to a course you’re already enrolled in with Melissa, please log into the Student Platform and message her directly there.