Spread your love & light by becoming an Advanced Reiki Master Teacher
Here's a of what you get
An in-depth 39-page Reiki Master Teacher Course Handbook, including detailed steps on how to build your own course!
The Reiki Master Teacher Course – Exercise Workbook, which allows you to enter in your own experiences for the course’s case study requirements, as well as start piecing together all the components to run your own course!
A lovely Advanced Reiki Master Teacher Certificate to display in your home or office!
A Natural Healer Reiki Master Teacher Digital Badge to add to your emails, website and social media pages.
Plus so much Scroll down to view all inclusions
Full Course Inclusions - Over $400 in value for only $154!
This thoughtful and self-paced online Teacher course is the first step you need to take to create a loving yet informative Reiki course for your own students. Melissa provides all essentials for you to walk the path of a true Master Teacher so you can train more loving souls to help others! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Course Curriculum & Further Details
- Downloading and using your course handbook & workbook
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- Your bonus & example material!
Chapter 1. Your Qualifications & Time Requirement
- Providing Your Previous Reiki Experience
Chapters 2, 3 & 4. Your Experiences: Case Studies
- Chapter 2. Recording Your In-Person Attunement Case Study
- Chapter 3. Recording Your Distance Attunement Case Study
- Chapter 4. Recording Your Self Healing Case Study
Chapter 5. Being a True Master Teacher
- Walking the Path of Love & Light
- Trusting Your Intuition
- Your Spiritual Awareness & Growth
- Identifying & Ridding Negative Energies
- Staying on Your Vibration Channel
Chapter 6. Let’s Start Planning
- Let’s Start Planning Your Course!
- What Will Your Course Format Be?
- Working Out Your Contact & Availability
- Practicing Patience & Guidance
- Answering Common Student Questions
- Establishing Course Timeframes
- Thinking About The Enrolment Process
- Your Course’s Pricing & Payment Options
Chapter 7. Creating Your Course
- Creating Your Course Outline
- Building Your Course Handbook
- Making A Course Workbook
- Creating Your Final Exam
- Your Students’ Certificates
Chapter 8. Your Students’ Attunements
- Performing Your Student’s Attunement Ceremony
- One-on-One and Group Attunements
- Scheduling Your Student Attunements
- Providing Post-Attunement Advice
Chapter 9. Further Learning & Techniques
- Crystal Healing, Sound Healing & Other Modalities
Chapter 10 & 11 Building Your Business & Legalities
- Chapter 10. Marketing Your New Course & Business
- Chapter 11. Cover Your Bases: Issues & Legalities
Chapter 12. Your Final Submission for Teacher Certification
- How to Submit for Certification
- Steps for certification
Chapter 13. Thank you!
- Namaste 🙂
- Spread your love & light further!
Because this course is for advanced level Reiki Masters you will need the following:
- Prior education required:
- Must hold an existing Reiki Master Certificate; and,
- Be at the Reiki Master level for a minimum of 6 months prior to completing this course.
- Prior experience required:
- In person and distance Reiki healing sessions and attunements.
- An open mind and an open heart ♥
Please note: Since you must already be a Reiki Master to complete this course (as such, you have previously received all the required Reiki attunements), there is no attunement given as part of this course.
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of: video and written lectures; PDF, JPG, and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it:
- Access to reliable internet.
- Watch/stream video tutorials online.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Ability to view and download PDF files on your device.
- Ability to download and listento MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- With your certification, you will be able to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice (tips provided in the course and on graduation).
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
Is this course accredited?
Yes! This is course is accredited through the International Association of Therapists.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.