Anybody can learn energy healing for their pets & animals!
Here's a quick glance at what you get!
A 80-page, step-by-step Pets & Animals Energy Healing Through Reiki Handbook (PDF)!
Animal Chakra Posters (PDF) for these species: Bird, Cat, Cow, Dog, Horse, Mouse, Pig and Rabbit!
For Reiki Practitioners, a beautiful Pets & Animals Reiki Certificate (PDF) – OR – for everybody else, a Pets & Animals Energy Healing Certificate (PDF) to display in your home or office!
And a Natural Healer Pets & Animals Energy Healer Digital Badge (JPG) to add to your emails, website and social media pages.
Plus so much more! Scroll down to view all inclusions
Whether you’re looking to help your own pet or animal, or want to complement your previous Reiki experience, or perhaps add another service to your healing business – I want to take a moment to thank you for recognizing that health & happiness is not reserved just for humankind!
With my own love of animals as a motivator, I created this course in a manner so it can be taken by anyone on its own, or as additional learning for Reiki practitioners, or as an add-on to my Reiki Master Certification course!
Full Course Inclusions - Over $120 in value for only $57!
This fun and self-paced online course will open your eyes to the world of energy healing and its wonderful affect on animals! Furthermore, it will give you the core skills to become a loving and effective healer for your pet or animal. The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners,
- The International Natural Healers Association^,
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association,
- The International Association of Therapists,
- The Massage Association of Australia, and
- The Natural Healer Society.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only course which is not accredited is the free Powerful Self Healing course.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Course Curriculum & Further Details
Introduction. Welcome to the course!
- Downloading & using your handbook
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- Download your bonus material!
Chapter 1. Energy healing basics
- Science backs up energy healing
- Reiki history summary & terminology
Chapter 2. Feeling the energy
- Is it really there & the Hand Energy Exercise
- Practice Hand Energy Exercise
- The importance of visualization
- Practice Visualizing
Chapter 3. Understanding energy detoxing
- Your pet or animal’s energy detox
Chapter 4. Animal Chakras
- What are Chakras?
- 7 Main Chakras Chart & Animal Chakra Posters Download (PDF)
- Practice Chakras
Chapter 5. Preparing to heal
- Mental preparations & setting healing intentions
- Hand placement and staying calm
- Practice Intending
- Closing off a session & restoring your energy
- Practice Closing Off & Restoring
Chapter 6. Perform a healing session
- Energy healing on animals & scanning (self and animals)
- Practice Self & Animal Scanning
- Healing Sessions (attunements)
- Healing Steps, including specific & distance attunements
- Practice Animal Healing
Chapter 7. Other natural healing techniques
- Activity, attention and your time
- Species-appropriate diet, naturopathy & homeopathy
Chapter 8: Returning to the light
- When it’s time & dealing with grief
- “Support for your loss” audio in video format
- Download “Support for your loss” audio (MP3)
- Your spiritual growth
Chapter 9: Important but small print
- Issues & Legalities, Laws & Regulations
- Preparing to work with the public
Chapters 10 & 11: Optional certification, thank you & BONUS VIDEO
- A closing thank you!
- Steps to submit for certification
- Bonus Video: Outtakes & Bloopers 🙂
- Take the next step in your journey!
Because this course is suitable for all skill levels you will need the following:
- Prior education required:
- None! You can take this course and submit for the Pets & Animals Energy Healer version of the certificate!
- But if you want to receive the Pets & Animals Reiki Practitioner version of the certificate, you will need to hold any level of Reiki certification (a copy will need to be provided in your final review).
- Prior experience required:
- An open mind and an open heart ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of: video and written lectures; PDF, JPG, and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it:
- Access to reliable internet.
- Watch/stream video tutorials online.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Ability to view and download PDF files on your device.
- Ability to download and listento MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- With your certification, you will be able to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice (tips provided in the course and on graduation).
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.
Special Dedication ♥
This course is dedicate in loving memory to my long-time friend, companion, and teacher: my beautiful kitty Twinkie who went back to the light in late 2016 (September 2001 – December 2016).
She helped me learn so much in my journey so in her honour, 10% of the net profits earned from this course will be donated to Edgar’s Mission Farm Sanctuary (Australia) each month, forever. ♥