Join a professional association for loving natural healers!
For a lifetime membership
The Natural Healer Society compliments a healer’s existing accomplishments by way of a professional association membership.
Receive your lovely Membership Certificate and digital badge upon successful completion of membership application!
Plus Scroll down to view all inclusions
Whether you’ve completed Melissa’s Online Reiki 1, 2 + Master Certification course, or perhaps you’re already a certified and practicing member of the natural healing field, joining the Natural Healer Society is a great way to boost your professional appearance, get more exposure online, as well as be a part of a loving and caring society of practitioners. What’s more, members have the option of being listed as a Recommended Healer on this very website!
Natural Healer Society Members consent to the society’s Code of Ethics, agree to always perform best practices in their natural & holistic field(s), to abide by all governmental laws and regulations, to treat their clients with respect and professionalism at all times, and to always do the best they can for not just themselves, but for others as well.
As long as you’re a certified healer, be it a Reiki Practitioner, Reiki Master, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, Aromatherapist, Yoga Instructor, Meditation Guide, Angel Card Reader, or one of the many other beautiful natural healing modalities out there – you can join!
You just need to provide at least 1 certificate showing your qualification during the application process.
Because this is a professional membership you will need the following:
- Prior education required: At least 1 certification in any natural healing modality, such as Reiki, Massage, Chiropractic, Aromatherapy, and so on.
- Other: Be planning to (or already do) work with the public, or who want to start (or already own) a business in the natural healing world.
This is an online-based membership. There is a pre-application process that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where members access basic business information and prepare for the application), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it:
- Access to reliable internet.
- Watch/stream video tutorials online.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Ability to view and download PDF files on your device.
- Ability to download and listento MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this membership:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming welcoming you to the “Pre-Application Process”, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time using my Student Platform? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. If you ever enroll in a course with me in future (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the Pre-Application Process – reviewing the lectures and understanding what membership is all about.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the lectures and have your details ready, you’ll then be able to submit your application for review.
- Once your application is processed you’ll receive your membership certificate (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your application, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official membership certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- Your Natural Healer Society certificate complements your other professional training and is recognised worldwide.
- Important Note: The Natural Healer Society membership does not grant its members any special rights to practice medicine, diagnose or perform any service they are not professionally and legally qualified to do in their state/country. Members must always abide by their country’s regulatory laws for their industry. Membership can be revoked without recourse if the practitioner is found to breach the NHS Code of Ethics and/or their industry’s regulations.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.
If you’re ready to unite with other loving healers around the globe – and display your membership with pride – simply click the add to cart button! You’ll get enrolled into the easy Pre-Application process to get started!