Regardless of if you’ve completed Natural Healer’s Online Reiki Master Certification course, or are already a natural healing practitioner – joining the Natural Healer Society is a wonderful way to enhance professionalism in your clients’ eyes, as well as become part of a glorious society of natural healers.
Who can join Natural Healer Society?
As long as you’re a certified healer, be it a Reiki Master, Chiropractor, Massage Therapist, or one of the many other natural and energy healing modalities out there – you can join!
Natural Healer Society Members consent to the society’s Code of Ethics, agree to always perform best practices in their natural & holistic field(s), to abide by all governmental laws and regulations, to treat their clients with respect and professionalism at all times, and to always do the best they can for not just themselves, but for others as well.
What does membership include?
Once your application is processed, you will receive:
- A lifetime membership to the Natural Healer Society, we’ll send you a lovely certificate to print out and hang in your home or healing area.
- Then you’ll get a Natural Healer Society Digital Badge to display on your emails, website and social media pages.
- The Natural Healer Society’s Code of Ethics (PDF) which you can print and display in your office or healing area.
- Lifetime access to the private, members-only Natural Healer Society Community so you can connect with other NHS members online! (free registration is required for access).
- What’s more, if you choose, you can be listed as a “Recommended Healer” on this site for prospective clients to find you!
If you’re ready to unite with other loving healers around the globe – and display your membership with pride – simply click the add to cart button above! Your application will be sent to you immediately afterward, so you can complete the process as quickly as possible!
* An important note, Natural Healer Society membership does not grant its members any special rights to practice medicine, diagnose or perform any service they are not professionally and legally qualified to do in their state/country. Members must always abide by their country’s regulatory laws for their industry. Membership can be revoked without recourse if the practitioner is found to breach the NHS Code of Ethics and/or their industry’s regulations.