Learn how to transform your thoughts to help heal all areas of your life!
Here's a quick glance of what you get!
Melissa’s 112-page Positive Thought Healing handbook (PDF)!
The General Well-being Positive Thought Healing meditation audio, plus the 4 additional specific meditation audios (MP3) that you can use for practice, self-healing, or on others!
A lovely Positive Thought Healing Certification of Completion (PDF) upon completion to print out if you choose to display to show others your learning achievement!
A “Lovingly Trained in Positive Thought Healing“ Digital Badge (JPG) to use in your emails or on your socials!
Plus so much more! Scroll down to view all inclusions
In today’s world, getting a handle on our negative thoughts can be quite a challenge, even for those of us who are well-trained in meditation and mindfulness! But I think we can agree that the effort we need to make – to regain control over our mental health – is one worth making. Really, really, really worth making.
Many who know me (Melissa) now don’t realise that (until I found my path of love & light back in the early 2000s) I had very real struggles with anxiety, overwhelm, and negative thoughts. I was always so exhausted from my negative thought process. But even in those dark moments, I knew life wasn’t meant to be like that. Then one day, the “penny dropped” as they say. I thought to myself, “What if I can change the bad energy from my thoughts into something that can turn things around?” So I tried and tested. I practiced and failed. I meditated and dozed off. But despite the set-backs, I persevered because I knew my life could get better. I just needed to work out how.
And this is where my Positive Thought Healing steps comes in! The process wasn’t an overnight success for me back then. I knew it would be a continued work in progress. But I stuck with it and it ended up working! I have now used these steps to great advantage for many years – and still call upon them when needed.
In this course, you’ll truly understand how your thoughts actually create your life. You’ll easily grasp all the basics at the start, then we’ll take our time to dive deep into the world of energy and creation, and finally end up going through my step-by-step Positive Thought Healing method. And as with all my courses, in addition to video lectures & demos, you’ll get a course handbook (PDF), practice audios (MP3), worksheets (PDF), step by step techniques, and much more!
For existing students and graduates, you’ll see a little bit of ‘cross-over’ in some parts. But that material complements this course’s significant amount of new, detailed and helpful content! In short, the knowledge you pick up from this course will not only be a great addition to your existing healing skills, but an incredible leveling-up for your spirit, too!
Full Course Inclusions - Over $200 in value for only $77!
This easy to follow, self-paced online course will help you learn how to transform your negative thoughts into positive ones with great efficacy! What’s more, this course is a fantastic “further learning” complement to existing healers, therapists, and healthcare workers! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT) and the Massage Association of Australia (MAA).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (USA),
- The International Natural Healers Association^ (USA and Worldwide),
- The International Association of Therapists (UK and Worldwide),
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (Worldwide),
- The Massage Association of Australia (AUS), and
- The Natural Healer Society (Worldwide).
Because our courses are accredited worldwide (internationally), they can/will be recognized in countries like Australia, the USA and UK to name just a few. By holding an accredited certification, it means the qualification meets the criteria and guidelines placed upon them by the accrediting body. Accreditation and accredited certifications are not the ‘trigger’ for the graduate being able to work with the public.
Each country (and each state/territory within each country) will have their own requirements for any graduate to be able to practice with the public, such as registering a business and having liability insurance. Most of Natural Healer course’s provide suggestions for starting an energy healing business.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only certificates which are not accredited are the Powerful Self Healing completion certificate, the Natural Healer Society (NHS) membership certificate, and the “Ultimate Natural Healer” Certificate of Recognition.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Course Curriculum & Further Details
Introduction (Part 1)
It all starts within (Intro Part 2)
What you’ll learn (Intro Part 3)
Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
Download your course handbook (PDF)
Download your bonus material
Chapter 1. We’re energy dynamos
Intro to being energy dynamos
Energy is everything and we actually emit light
Chapter 2. Becoming ‘Alpha Communicators’
Introducing the Alpha Communicator
Let’s talk about the mind…
The non-local mind
The material mind and Melissa’s viewpoint
– The main tool for our non-local mind
The physical body
The energy body
All-together now Alpha!
Chapter 3. Interpreting the external
The external world touching our internal one
Open vs closed systems
Craving to control the uncontrollable
– Surface scratches
– Deep Cuts
How did I get all this baggage?
Conveyor belt of negativity
The buffer zone, your Aura
– The Aura chart
Chapter 4. What are thoughts?
Where’s the brain fit in?
– Cellular memory
– Are memory and thought the same?
Thoughts that heal
What about intentions?
– Setting intentions
Chapter 5. Positive Thought Healing – In detail
Intro to the detailed steps
Intro to Step 1. Self-evaluation (how do I feel?)
– Self-evaluation (how do I feel?) questions
Step 2. Identification (where and why?)
– Locating the “where” and “why”
Step 3. Alpha Communication and intro to “Honour the feelings”
a1) Honour the feelings – physical honour
a2) Honour the feelings – emotional honour
b) Release the goodness
c) Lean into the positive
d) Bask and relax
e) Visualise your body healing (intentions)
f) Express gratitude
Step 4. Repetition
How does the “Conveyor belt of negativity” get back-tracked?
Chapter 6. Positive Thought Healing – Quick steps and practice sessions
Intro to the “quick steps” process
Written Script: General well-being steps
PRACTICE: Guided meditation for “General well-being steps”
– Adding specifics | Written Scripts for common issues and meditation audios (MP3)
PRACTICE: Guided meditation for “Release Inflammation/Dis-ease”
PRACTICE: Guided meditation for “Self-worth/Self-love”
PRACTICE: Guided meditation for “Release Anger/Stress/Anxiety”
PRACTICE: Guided meditation for “Abundance Prosperity”
What if I don’t have time to do a full session?
Chapter 7. Helping others
Helping others with Positive Thought Healing
Integration and sessions tips
Know your boundaries and being prepared when working with the public
Chapter 8. Further nurturing methods
Intro to further healing techniques
Learning other healing methods
Using crystals (specific to the mind) – recommended crystals, placement and grid
A note about “Letting go”
Using affirmations and avoiding triggers
Chapter 9. F.A.Q.
So how did we get that art print home?
Frequently Asked Questions
Chapter 10. Thank you!
As we near the end of our journey together…
Steps to request your certificate
Because this course is suitable for all skill levels you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None! This course is suitable for all skill levels.
- Prior experience required: None! Just an open mind and an open heart ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of video and written lectures, PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it.
Please make sure your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or smart device has the following:
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Access to reliable internet to watch/stream videos online. It’s recommended to use internet connections with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Browser requirements (make sure the most recent version is being used) of a web browser listed below:
- Microsoft Edge
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- The completion certificate serves as proof of you learning the skills of Energetic Protection – whether on their own or integrated with your home or work-life.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.