A quick way to bolster healing is at your fingertips!
Here's a quick glance at what you get!
The 84-page Learning the Power of Mudras – Energy Healing Hand Positions handbook (PDF)!
Seven (7) Main Chakra Mudra Posters (JPG + PDF) that you can use as desktop images or print out as posters!
A beautiful Energy Healing with Hand Mudras Certificate (PDF)to display in your home or office!
A Digital Seal of Completion (JPG) for your website or emails!
Plus so much more! Scroll down to view all inclusions
If only everyone knew how quick, easy, and effective Hand Mudras are in bolstering our healing efforts, it would be a common part of our everyday lives! This course is designed to introduce newcomers to the world of Hand Mudras, as well as be a great additional learning resource for those who practice energy healing, meditation, and yoga.
Keep in mind that no experience is required to take this course because I created it in a way so anybody can learn and benefit from Hand Mudras! However, it’s a brilliant further learning course for other loving healers, or as complement to my Reiki Master Certification course!
Full Course Inclusions - Over $120 of value for $57!
I created this course so that anyone can learn how to use Hand Mudras! It’s a completely online and self-paced online course that will get you using energy healing hand positions in no time! What’s even better is that this course easily complements my other courses – as well as other healing modalities! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT) and the Massage Association of Australia (MAA).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (USA),
- The International Natural Healers Association^ (USA, Worldwide),
- The International Association of Therapists (UK, Worldwide),
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (Worldwide),
- The Massage Association of Australia (AUS), and
- The Natural Healer Society (Worldwide).
Because our courses are accredited internationally, they can/will be recognized in countries other than Australia, like the USA and UK. By holding an accredited certification, it means the qualification meets the criteria and guidelines placed upon them by the accrediting body. Accreditation and accredited certifications are not the ‘trigger’ for the graduate being able to work with the public.
Each country (and each state/territory within each country) will have their own requirements for any graduate to be able to practice with the public, such as registering a business and having liability insurance. Most of Natural Healer course’s provide suggestions for starting an energy healing business.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only certificates which are not accredited are the Powerful Self Healing completion certificate, the Natural Healer Society (NHS) membership certificate, and the “Ultimate Natural Healer” Certificate of Recognition.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Course Curriculum & Further Details
- Quick explanation & what to expect
- Download your handbook: Energy Healing Hand Positions
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- Download your bonus material!
Chapter 1. Melissa’s first mudra
- Melissa’s First Mudra Experience
Chapter 2. Internal communication
- Your nervous system and your hands
- Chapter 2 Recap
Chapter 3. Energy & Chakras
- What is energy healing and what are Chakras?
- Chakra reference chart
- Chapter 3 Recap
Chapter 4. Mudra basics
- What are Mudras, the 5 elements, and how they work
- When, how long, how many, what to expect, limitations and keeping a diary
- More Mudra basics!
- Chapter 4 Recap
Chapter 5. The Chakra Mudras
- It’s time to learn the Chakra Mudras!
- Root Chakra Mudra
- Sacral Chakra Mudra
- Solar Plexus Chakra Mudra
- Heart Chakra Mudra
- Throat Chakra Mudra
- Third Eye Chakra Mudra
- Crown Chakra Mudra
- Easy Reference Chakra Mudra Posters (JPG + PDF)
- It’s time to practice!
Chapter 6. More Hand Mudras
- Namaste Mudra
- Divine Connection Mudra
- Energy Balancing Mudra
- Energy Charging Mudra
- Negative Energy Release Mudra
- Headache Release Mudra
- First Aid (Melissa’s Heart Stumble) Mudra
- Detox Mudra
- Energy Pointer Mudra
- Extra Bonus! Sleep & Calm Hand Mudra
- Quick Reference Hand Mudra Poster (JPG + PDF)
- It’s time to practice!
Chapter 7. Helping others
- Showing Mudras to your client
- Sending Mudra energy to your client
- Working with the public
- Chapter 7 Recap
Chapter 8. Self-care and FAQs
- Chapter 8 Recap
Chapter 9. Thank you!
- A few words of gratitude from Melissa 🙂
- Steps to obtain certification
- Take what you’ve learned to a whole new level!
Because this course is suitable for all skill levels you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None
- Prior experience required:
- Some understanding or exposure to energy healing.
- An open mind and an open heart ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of video and written lectures, PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it.
Please make sure your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or smart device has the following:
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Access to reliable internet to watch/stream videos online. It’s recommended to use internet connections with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Browser requirements (make sure the most recent version is being used) of a web browser listed below:
- Microsoft Edge
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- With your certification, you will be able to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice (tips provided in the course and on graduation).
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.