Learn how to plan, start, grow and succeed in business!
Here's a quick glance of what you get!
Download Melissa’s 116-page “Infinitely Gracious (+ Successful) Business Owner” book (PDF) which covers all elements of brainstorming, starting, growing and succeeding in business!
In addition to a long list of business checklists, calculators and marketing strategies, you also get Melissa’s Success Meditation (MP3) to help you stay on point with your business goals!
Upon successful completion of the final review, receive a beautiful Infinitely Gracious Business Owner Certificate (PDF) to display in your home, office or business!
Get an Infinitely Gracious Business Owner Digital Badge (JPG) to add to your emails, website, and social media pages!
Plus so much more! Scroll down to view all inclusions
Melissa is a massage therapist, energy healer, teacher, and business coach with over 25 years of entrepreneurial experience in both service-based and retail industries. In her Infinitely Gracious (+Successful) Business Owner course, you will be guided through the entire process of how to start a successful business — from the very beginning right through to business growth. You’ll get access to Melissa’s plans, checklists, strategies, and calculators which have all been designed to make your dream of becoming “your own boss” a reality!
By the end of the course, whether you’re running an existing business or just daydreaming about it, you will have all the tools you need to get the wheels in motion towards to your ultimate goal! Please note that no experience is required to take this course! I created it so anybody and enroll and learn to benefit from it!
Full Course Inclusions - Over $250 of value for only $77!
This in-depth and self-paced online course will take you through all the steps you need to make a true success of your healing business! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (USA),
- The International Natural Healers Association^ (USA, Worldwide),
- The International Association of Therapists (UK, Worldwide),
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (Worldwide),
- The Massage Association of Australia (AUS), and
- The Natural Healer Society (Worldwide).
Because our courses are accredited internationally, they can/will be recognized in countries other than Australia, like the USA and UK. By holding an accredited certification, it means the qualification meets the criteria and guidelines placed upon them by the accrediting body. Accreditation and accredited certifications are not the ‘trigger’ for the graduate being able to work with the public.
Each country (and each state/territory within each country) will have their own requirements for any graduate to be able to practice with the public, such as registering a business and having liability insurance. Most of Natural Healer course’s provide suggestions for starting an energy healing business.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only certificates which are not accredited are the Powerful Self Healing completion certificate, the Natural Healer Society (NHS) membership certificate, and the “Ultimate Natural Healer” Certificate of Recognition.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Course Curriculum & Further Details
- Welcome to the course!
- What is an Infinitely Gracious Business Owner?
- Handy Tip: Getting the most out of Melissa’s courses!
- Download your course handbook (PDF)
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- Access and download all your bonus material
Chapter 1: Melissa’s 5 keys to the kingdom
- What are we really after?
- Key One
- Key Two
- Key Three
- Key Four
- Key Five
- Chapter 1 Recap
Chapter 2: The super basics
- An introduction to the super basics of business!
- Training and qualification
- Getting in more practice and continuing education
- “Swimming in your lane”
- Chapter 2 Recap
Chapter 3: Duty of care
- What is your duty of care?
- Chapter 3 Recap
- Download my “Powerful Self Healing in 5 Simple Steps” ebook (PDF)
Chapter 4: Pre-Planning preparation
- Pre-Planning Introduction
- From amateur to professional: the Pre-Planning Preparation Notepad
- Performance for feedback and testimonials
- Chapter 4 Recap
Chapter 5: Initial planning
- The importance of your initial planning checklist
- Going over your initial planning checklist
- Download your initial planning checklist
- Your next step and ‘making the jump’ calculator
- Chapter 5 Recap
Chapter 6: Setting up
- Putting all the planning into action
- 1. Your Accountant
- 2. Your business name
- 3. Liability insurance
- 4. Professional memberships
- 5. Your healing space
- 6. Hours of operation
- 7. Contact and response times
- 8. Intake forms and privacy
- 9. Pricing introduction
- – Pricing continued
- – Pricing of goods example
- – Profit margin calculator and the setting up checklist downloads
- Chapter 6 Recap
- It’s time for a breather! Watch or listen to my 5 Minute Guided Meditation 🙂
Chapter 7: Marketing your business
- The truth about marketing
- 1. Where’s the connection?
- – Work out who’s looking for your business
- 2. Your tagline and USP
- 3. The essentials
- 4. Free marketing
- 5. Paid marketing
- 6. Example strategies introduction
- – Example 1: Strategy for new or small business
- – Example 2: Strategy for existing business
- 7. Ongoing marketing
- – Download your marketing checklist and budget calculator
- Chapter 7 Recap
Chapter 8: Running your business
- Go you!
- Create processes
- Managing your schedule
- Conducting a session
- Client intake form
- Post session follow-up
- Responses and reviews
- Operating costs, wages, and other expenses
- Managing staff well
- Self-care and rest
- Chapter 8 Recap
Chapter 9: Growing with your business
- Introduction to growing your business
- Where are you at now, and where do you want to be?
- Is it time to grow and expand?
- Business Health Checklist: What if you need help turning things around?
- Chapter 9 Recap
Chapter 10: You’ve got this!
- Thank you!
- Steps to get your ‘Infinitely Gracious Business Owner’ certification
- Melissa’s Helpful Business Resources
Because this course is suitable for all levels you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None
- Prior experience required:
- An open mind and an open heart ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of video and written lectures, PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it.
Please make sure your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or smart device has the following:
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Access to reliable internet to watch/stream videos online. It’s recommended to use internet connections with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Browser requirements (make sure the most recent version is being used) of a web browser listed below:
- Microsoft Edge
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.