Learn to send loving energy healing to anyone in the world!
Here's a of what you get!
Melissa’s 99-page, step-by-step Energy Healing Through Reiki: Distance Healing Specialty coursebook (PDF) for easy offline reference!
Melissa’s very own Distance Healing Session Audios (MP3) to make learning and practicing even easier!
Receive a beautiful Distance Healing Specialist Certificate (PDF) to print if you choose and display in your home or office!
A Natural Healer Distance Healing Specialist Digital Badge (JPG) to add to your emails, website and social media pages.
Plus so much Scroll down to view all inclusions
Full Course Inclusions: Over $120 in value for only $57!
This detailed and self-paced online course will be the start of an exciting journey where you learn to send loving energy healing to anyone (or anything!), anywhere, at any time! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners,
- The International Natural Healers Association^,
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association,
- The International Association of Therapists,
- The Massage Association of Australia, and
- The Natural Healer Society.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only course which is not accredited is the free Powerful Self Healing course.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
- A little more about how Melissa’s teaching style 🙂
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- Download your course handbook (PDF)
- Download your bonus material
Chapter 1: The essentials
- What is Reiki?
- What is energy healing?
- Did someone say quantum?
- What is distance healing?
- Chapter 1 Recap
Chapter 2: Making the connection
- Feeling the energy
- The ‘Hand Energy Exercise’
- But, I didn’t feel anything
- Create the connection (the channel)
- Quick reference poster for ‘create the connection’
- Extra help visualizing
- Chapter 2 Recap
Chapter 3: The Reiki distance symbol
- A quick ‘heads-up’ for this section
- The distance symbol (Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen)
- DEMO: Drawing and activating the distance symbol
Chapter 4: Preparation steps
- Preparation introduction
- Step 1. Preparing your client
- Step 2. Calm yourself
- Steps 3 & 4. Where to place your hands and staying focused
- Step 5. Letting go
- Step 6. Complete release & restoring steps
- Continued Step 6. Partial release & restoring steps
- Restoring your energy steps
- About spiritual detoxing (energy cleansing)
- FAQ Spiritual detoxing
- Chapter 4 Recap
Chapter 5: Distance healing – one person (or single recipient)
- Introduction & overview: single recipient
- Step-by-step distance healing: single recipient
- DEMO: Entire distance healing for a single recipient
- Quick reference poster for distance healing steps
- Dealing with specific physical & emotional issues
- During an emergency
- Melissa’s personal story and use of ’emergency’ distance healing steps
- Dealing with the unconscious, gravely ill, and the spirit
- It’s time to practice!
Chapter 6: Distance healing – groups
- Introduction to group healing
- Step-by-step distance healing: group session
- It’s time to practice!
Chapter 7: Distance healing an event or location
- Introduction to event, situation, or location healing
- Step-by-step distance healing: event, situation, or location session
- It’s time to practice!
Chapter 8: Distance healing the past or future
- Introduction to past (memory) or future (thought) healing sessions
- Step-by-step distance healing: past or future session
- It’s time to practice!
Chapter 9: Other distance tools
- Extra tips and tools intro
- How do I know a session went well?
- Crystals for distance
- Pendulums for answers
- Sound and aromas for balancing
- Photos, keepsakes, addresses, and technology
Chapter 10: Taking care & Chapter 11: Implementing into business
- A note about taking care of yourself
- Implementing distance healing into a business
- Being prepared when working with the public
Chapter 12: Gratitude
- A thank you from Melissa (with some outtakes and bloopers!)
- Steps for certification
- Keen to learn more?
Because this course is suitable for all skills you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None
- Exception for Reiki version of certificate: If you want the “Reiki” version of the certificate – Reiki Distance Healing Specialist – you must hold a Reiki Level 2 (or higher) certification. If you don’t hold a Reiki Level 2 certification, that’s okay! You can take your final exam and request the “Distance Energy Healing Specialist” version of the certificate.
- Prior experience required: Just an open mind and an open heart ♥
- Exception for Reiki version of certificate: As above :
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of: video and written lectures; PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it:
- Access to reliable internet.
- Watch/stream video tutorials online.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Ability to view and download PDF files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Accredited Training Provider (IAOT), Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist, CPE Provider and Full Member of the Massage Association of Australia (MAA). She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.