Study to become a glorious energy healer and even work from home!
Here's a quick glance of what you get!
All three levels of Reiki: Level 1, Level 2, and Master Teachings, so by the end of the course you’ll have the training and skills you need to be a Reiki Master!
Melissa’s 125-page handbook (PDF) Energy Healing Through Reiki, extensive exercise workbook, video tutorials, plus a significant amount of supporting material and bonuses!
Your Reiki Student Attunement (covering all 3 levels), done via a distance Attunement Ceremony, gets scheduled on a nominated date after you have enrolled. You will also receive a confirmation email after the ceremony!
Beautiful Usui Reiki 1, 2 + Master Certificates (PDF) showing your attunement and achievement of all three Reiki levels, as well as your direct, full lineage from Mikao Usui!
Plus so much more! Scroll down to view all inclusions
If you enjoy helping others and love the idea of using natural methods to heal yourself and others, then the Natural Healer Online Reiki Master Certification Course is perfect for you!
While you’ll learn all you need to know to perform energy healing, there is also a wide variety of positive ‘side’ benefits you’ll receive from this course. How so? Because it’s been injected with a loving purpose: one that offers a chance for students to develop and really blossom into who they truly are.
For many, this is more than just a course, it’s the beginning of a new way of living in – and spreading of – the love & light within you.
Full Course Inclusions: Over $250 in value for only $77!
This in-depth and self-paced online course will be the start of an amazing new life for you as a healer. This course gives you the essential framework to become a soulful & loving healer – but also allows you the freedom to be yourself as well. The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (USA),
- The International Natural Healers Association^ (USA, Worldwide),
- The International Association of Therapists (UK, Worldwide),
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (Worldwide),
- The Massage Association of Australia (AUS), and
- The Natural Healer Society (Worldwide).
Because our courses are accredited internationally, they can/will be recognized in countries other than Australia, like the USA and UK. By holding an accredited certification, it means the qualification meets the criteria and guidelines placed upon them by the accrediting body. Accreditation and accredited certifications are not the ‘trigger’ for the graduate being able to work with the public.
Each country (and each state/territory within each country) will have their own requirements for any graduate to be able to practice with the public, such as registering a business and having liability insurance. Most of Natural Healer course’s provide suggestions for starting an energy healing business.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only certificates which are not accredited are the Powerful Self Healing completion certificate, the Natural Healer Society (NHS) membership certificate, and the “Ultimate Natural Healer” Certificate of Recognition.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Course Curriculum & Further Details
- Welcome to the course!
- Your ‘Distance Reiki Student Attunement Ceremony’ Details
- Downloading and using your course handbook & workbook
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- Downloading your bonus material!
- About your teacher, Melissa
Chapter 1: The Basics | Reiki Level
- What is Reiki?
- Who can perform Reiki?
- How did Reiki come about?
- The 5 Reiki Principles
- Attunements versus healings
- What’s an attunement then?
- The Three Pillars of Reiki
- Are there other forms of Reiki?
- Chapter 1. The Basics of Reiki Quiz
Chapter 2. Feeling Reiki |Reiki Level 1 continued
- Download my 5-Minute Guided Meditation (MP3)
- How to feel Reiki
- Hand energy exercise steps
- Practice Session: Hand Energy Exercise
- FAQ: Do you have tips on how to visualise?
- Determining your Power Hand
- Chapter 2. Feeling Reiki Quiz
Chapter 3. Preparation | Reiki Level 1 continued
- Letting Go
- FAQ: Why do we “let go” of expectations?
- Physical cues for energetic cleansing
- Restoring your own energy
- Spiritual Detox (Energy Cleansing)
- Other detoxing notes
- Download Melissa’s eBook: “Powerful Self Healing in 5 Simple Steps”
- Chapter 3. Preparation Quiz
- Reiki Level 1 | Wrap Up
Chapter 4. The Symbols | Reiki Level 2 + Master
- The 5 Reiki Symbols
- Activating the Symbols
- Cho Ku Rei (Power Symbol)
- Practice Session: Cho Ku Rei (Power) Symbol
- Sei Hei Ki (Emotional Symbol)
- Practice Session: Sei Hei Ki (Emotional Symbol)
- Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen (Distance Symbol)
- Practice Session: Hon Sha Ze Sho Nen (Distance Symbol)
- Dai Ko Myo (Usui Master Symbol)
- Practice Session: Dai Ko Myo (Usui Master Symbol)
- Raku (Grounding Symbol)
- Practice Session: Raku (Grounding Symbol)
- Symbol use: quick reference
- Chapter 4. The Reiki Symbols Quiz
Chapter 5. Chakras
- Introduction to Chakras
- Chakra chart and diagram
- A few extra notes
- Chapter 5. Chakra Quiz
Chapter 6: Get Ready
- Where to place your hands
- Hands Off method
- Demonstration: Hands-off method
- Hands On Method
- Demonstration: How to scan an attunee
- Demonstration: Scanning Yourself
- FAQ: Why do we hover our hand over the Crown Chakra?
- A note about wearing jewellery
Chapter 7: Healing Attunements
- Introduction to Healing Attunenments
- Perform a General Healing Attunement
- Healing Attunement Demonstration Note
- Demonstration: General Healing Attunement
- Perform a Specific Healing Attunement
- The Traditional Reiki Hand Positions (Healing Others)
- Demonstration: Traditional Reiki Hand Position Session (Hands on)
- Demonstration: Traditional Reiki Hand Position Session (Hands off)
- Perform a Self Healing Attunement
- Demonstration: Self Healing Attunement
- The Traditional Reiki Hand Positions (Self Healing)
- Demonstration: Traditional Reiki Hand Position Session (Self Healing)
- FAQ: What do the sensations in my hands mean?
- FAQ: What does ‘X’ represent in a healing session?
- FAQ: Can I do Reiki without permission?
- FAQ: What if my client gets emotional? What should I do?
- Additional FAQ
Chapter 8: Distance Healing Attunements
- Introduction to Distance Healing Attunements
- Perform a General Distance Healing Attunement
- Demonstration: Perform a General Distance Healing Attunement
- Perform a Specific Distance Healing
- FAQ: How do distance attunements/healings work?
Chapter 9: Other Healing Attunements
- Working with animals, objects, and situations
- Perform a General Animal (Pet) Healing Attunement
- Demonstration: General Animal (Pet) Healing Attunement
- A note about large groups or natural disasters
- Chapters 7, 8, 9. Attunements Quiz
- Reiki Level 2 & Master Wrap Up
Chapter 10: Crystals & Reiki
- Introduction to Crystal Healing
- Using crystals with Reiki
Chapter 11: Spiritual Growth
- Synchronicities, Spirit Guides & Angels
- Developing your intuition
Chapter 12: Starting a Reiki business
- Tips on starting your Reiki business
- Setting up your healing room
- Getting your Reiki practice insured & first aid
- Reiki Healing Session Checklist (General) and PDF Download
Chapter 13: Small But Important Print!
- Issues, Legalities, Acceptance, and Regulations.
Chapter 14: Certification
- Completing this course and getting your certificate
- Steps to obtain certification
- Your Usui Reiki lineage and qualification
Chapter 15: Namaste
- Thank you!
- Staying connected with Melissa
- It’s time we send love & light to all sentient beings!
Note on becoming a Reiki Teacher: In this Reiki 1 2 + Master course, the focus is on self-healing and healing others. Teaching others comprises of so many other elements (attunement ceremonies, handling students, administration, creating a course, and so on) that it’s been ‘broken’ out into another course called the Advanced Reiki Master Teacher course . For those who want to teach and certify others in Reiki, consider enrolling in the supplementary Advanced Reiki Master Teacher course as well as this one.
Because this course is suitable for all skill levels, you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None
- Prior experience required: None, but you should have an open mind and an open heart! ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of video and written lectures, PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it.
Please make sure your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or smart device has the following:
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Access to reliable internet to watch/stream videos online. It’s recommended to use internet connections with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Browser requirements (make sure the most recent version is being used) of a web browser listed below:
- Microsoft Edge
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- With your certification, you will be able to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice (tips provided in the course and on graduation).
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
Note on becoming a Reiki Teacher: In this Reiki 1 2 + Master course, the focus is on self-healing and healing others. Teaching others comprises of so many other elements (attunement ceremonies, handling students, administration, creating a course, and so on) that it’s been ‘broken’ it out into another course called the Advanced Reiki Master Teacher course . For those who want to teach and certify others in Reiki, consider enrolling in the supplementary Advanced Reiki Master Teacher course as well as this one.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Accredited Training Provider (IAOT), Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist, CPE Provider and Full Member of the Massage Association of Australia (MAA). She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.