Don't have much time but would love to do Chakra Healing?
Here's a quick glance of what you get!
Melissa’s 85-page Chakra Healing on Demand Handbook (PDF).
Seven (7) Chakra Micro-Meditations (MP3) that guide you to healing each specific Chakra quickly and easily!
A beautiful Chakra Energy Healer Certificate (PDF) to display in your home or office!
And a Digital Seal of Completion (JPG) for your website or emails!
Plus so much more! Scroll down to view all inclusions
Perhaps you work long hours? Are a busy parent juggling a lot of tasks? A practicing healer looking for another way to amplify your efforts? Or just can’t focus that easily on your own? Regardless of the situation, I created this course so anybody can learn, especially for those who don’t have a lot of time to put towards meditation and self-reflection. I created this course in a manner so it can be taken by anyone on its own, or as additional learning for other loving healers, or as an add-on to my Reiki Master Certification course!
Full Course Inclusions - Over $100 in value for only $57!
This simple and quick (yet self-paced!) online course will help you inject that much-needed ‘space’ into your spirit – through Chakra healing using simple techniques and micro-meditation MP3s! What’s more, it can set the foundations for the inner growth, spiritual awareness, and more! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (USA),
- The International Natural Healers Association^ (USA, Worldwide),
- The International Association of Therapists (UK, Worldwide),
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (Worldwide),
- The Massage Association of Australia (AUS), and
- The Natural Healer Society (Worldwide).
Because our courses are accredited internationally, they can/will be recognized in countries other than Australia, like the USA and UK. By holding an accredited certification, it means the qualification meets the criteria and guidelines placed upon them by the accrediting body. Accreditation and accredited certifications are not the ‘trigger’ for the graduate being able to work with the public.
Each country (and each state/territory within each country) will have their own requirements for any graduate to be able to practice with the public, such as registering a business and having liability insurance. Most of Natural Healer course’s provide suggestions for starting an energy healing business.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only certificates which are not accredited are the Powerful Self Healing completion certificate, the Natural Healer Society (NHS) membership certificate, and the “Ultimate Natural Healer” Certificate of Recognition.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Course Curriculum & Further Details
- Why this course is important to your wellbeing
- Download the Chakra Healing On Demand Handbook (PDF)
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- Download your bonus material!
Chapter 1. Why Chakra healing really works
- Why energy matters!
- Okay, so what is Chakra Healing?
- Chapter 1 Recap
Chapter 2. What are Chakras?
- The easy explanation
- The 7 main Chakras
- 7 Main Chakras quick reference chart (PDF download)
- 8th, 9th, and minor Chakras quick reference chart
- A special note about the Crown, Soul and Spirit Chakras
- How Chakras work within you
- How Chakra blockages happen
- How blockages affect us
- What blockages feel like and finding your “norm”
- How it all ties together
- Chapter 2 Recap
Chapters 3. The Root Chakra
- The Root Chakra in a ‘nutshell’
- The Root Chakra
- A balanced Root Chakra
- An overactive and underactive Root Chakra
- Root Chakra healing
- Chapter Recap
Chapter 4. The Sacral Chakra
- The Sacral Chakra in a ‘nutshell’
- The Sacral Chakra
- A balanced Sacral Chakra
- An overactive and underactive Sacral Chakra
- Sacral Chakra healing
- Chapter Recap
Chapter 5. The Solar Plexus Chakra
- The Solar Plexus Chakra in a ‘nutshell’
- The Solar Plexus Chakra
- A balanced Solar Plexus Chakra
- An overactive and underactive Solar Plexs Chakra
- Solar Plexus Chakra healing
- Chapter Recap
Chapter 6. The Heart Chakra
- The Heart Chakra in a ‘nutshell’
- The Heart Chakra
- A balanced Heart Chakra
- An overactive and underactive Heart Chakra
- Heart Chakra healing
- Chapter Recap
Chapter 7. The Throat Chakra
- The Throat Chakra in a ‘nutshell’
- The Throat Chakra
- A balanced Throat Chakra
- An overactive and underactive Throat Chakra
- Throat Chakra healing
- Chapter Recap
Chapter 8. The Third Eye Chakra
- The Third Eye Chakra in a ‘nutshell’
- The Third Eye Chakra
- A balanced Third Eye Chakra
- An overactive and underactive Third Eye Chakra
- Third Eye Chakra healing
- Chapter Recap
Chapter 9. The Crown Chakra
- The Crown Chakra in a ‘nutshell’
- The Crown Chakra
- A balanced Crown Chakra
- An overactive and underactive Crown Chakra
- Crown Chakra healing
- Chapter Recap
Chapter 10: Bringing it altogether
- The “All Chakras” Meditation (MP3)
- “All Chakras” MP3 & Script Download
- Chakras Recap Quiz!
Chapters 11 & 12. Take Care of yourself & thank you
- Being prepared when working with the public
- Being wise & much gratitude
- Steps to obtain certification
- Want to keep on improving?
Because this course is suitable for all skill levels you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None
- Prior experience required:
- Some exposure or basic understanding of energy healing.
- An open mind and an open heart ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of video and written lectures, PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it.
Please make sure your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or smart device has the following:
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Access to reliable internet to watch/stream videos online. It’s recommended to use internet connections with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Browser requirements (make sure the most recent version is being used) of a web browser listed below:
- Microsoft Edge
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- With your certification, you will be able to obtain liability insurance to start your own practice (tips provided in the course and on graduation).
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.