Use the beauty around you and within you to help heal!
Here's a of what you get!
A 31-page Energy Healing with Colour & Art Handbook (PDF) for easy reference offline!
Seven (7) Main Chakra Colour Meditations (MP3) to aid yourself in healing, or to use in helping others!
A beautiful Colour & Art Energy Healing Certificate (PDF) to display in your home or office
And a Digital Seal of Completion (JPG) for your website or emails!
Plus so much Scroll down to view all inclusions
When you really think about it, we’re all artists! Whether you’re creating a masterpiece in the form of food, dance, storytelling, doodling, or something else – when we honestly express our true selves, we feel relief, joy and pride! But when we can’t release that creative energy, that’s when a stagnation occurs, which can wear down our well-being and health.
Thankfully, I created this easy course to help you learn how to harness colour and artistic expression – with the right intentions – to help amplify your inner, energetic healing powers! Please keep in mind that no experience is required and you do not need to be ‘artistic’ to take this course! I created it specifically so anybody can learn and benefit from using colours and artist creation! For those existing healers though, this course is a great way to enhance your skills, and it’s also a wonderful complement to my Reiki Master Certification course!
Full Course Inclusions - Over $120 in value for only $57!
I created this course so that anyone can learn how to use colour and art for healing It’s a completely online and self-paced online course that will get you using colour healing in no time! What’s even better is that this course easily complements my other courses – as well as other healing modalities! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Because this course is suitable for all skill levels you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None
- Prior experience required:
- Some understanding or basic experience with energy healing.
- An open mind and an open heart ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of: video and written lectures; PDF, JPG, and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it:
- Access to reliable internet.
- Watch/stream video tutorials online.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Ability to view and download PDF files on your device.
- Ability to download and listento MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- Your certification will allow you to confidently perform your newly acquired skills and is recognised worldwide.
- Tip! If you plan to work with the public, this course does cover general business information (including insurance coverage suggestions), but it’s up to you to check with your local state or country’s regulatory requirements about starting/operating a business in this field.
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.