Learn how to identify, detach, and restore yourself from negativity!
Here's a quick glance of what you get!
Melissa’s 103-page Protect Yourself from Negative Energy handbook (PDF)!
A variety of protection audios (MP3) that you can use for practice or for protection help!
A lovely Energetic Protection Certification of Completion (PDF) upon completion to print out if you choose to display to show others your learning achievement!
A “Lovingly Trained in Energetic Protection“ Digital Badge (JPG) to use in your emails or on your socials!
Plus so much more! Scroll down to view all inclusions
For years I’ve been asked “How do you protect yourself?” – energetically speaking – given the number of healing sessions and student attunement ceremonies I do each week. In response to that, I found myself explaining in bits & pieces here and there, and only to those who asked.
Whilst I teach simple protection steps in most of my courses, it became apparent that I needed to look closely at my routine (which has just become second-nature over time), document it, and share it with others. I’ve not just done this “deep dive” into protection for my fellow Reki practitioners and energy healers, but also for those who work in emotionally demanding jobs (such as healthcare workers) and for those who are really sensitive to the negative energy of others (such as empaths)….so here we are 🙂
For existing students and graduates of Natural Healer, you’ll see a little bit of ‘cross-over’ in some sections. But the protection material here goes deeper (with more detail) than any of my other courses – as well as includes a significant amount of new helpful content, too! In short, the skills you pick up from this course will be a wonderful way to safeguard your healing gifts!
Full Course Inclusions - Over $120 in value for only $57!
This easy to follow, self-paced online course will help you learn how to energetically protect yourself with great efficacy! What’s more, this course is a fantastic “further learning” complement to existing healers, therapists, and healthcare workers! The course includes:
Your Special Bonuses
Is this course accredited?
Yes! Natural Healer™ is a board certified, accredited school with the American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP) and an accredited institution with the International Natural Healers Association (INHA) and Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (CTAA). Instructor Melissa is also an Accredited Training Provider with the International Association of Therapists (IAOT) and the Massage Association of Australia (MAA).
This means all of Natural Healer’s* graduates, who hold their unique Natural Healer issued certificate, are recoginised by:
- The American Association of Drugless Practitioners (USA),
- The International Natural Healers Association^ (USA, Worldwide),
- The International Association of Therapists (UK, Worldwide),
- The Complementary Therapists Accredited Association (Worldwide),
- The Massage Association of Australia (AUS), and
- The Natural Healer Society (Worldwide).
Because our courses are accredited internationally, they can/will be recognized in countries other than Australia, like the USA and UK. By holding an accredited certification, it means the qualification meets the criteria and guidelines placed upon them by the accrediting body. Accreditation and accredited certifications are not the ‘trigger’ for the graduate being able to work with the public.
Each country (and each state/territory within each country) will have their own requirements for any graduate to be able to practice with the public, such as registering a business and having liability insurance. Most of Natural Healer course’s provide suggestions for starting an energy healing business.
^ All graduates holding Natural Healer-issued certifications receive an exclusive discount for their first year of INHA membership.
*The only certificates which are not accredited are the Powerful Self Healing completion certificate, the Natural Healer Society (NHS) membership certificate, and the “Ultimate Natural Healer” Certificate of Recognition.
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Points
- CPE stands for “Continuing Professional Education” and is granted to well-structured programs that provide further education for graduates in professional occupations.
- Successfully completing this course and receiving the certification allows Massage Association of Australia (MAA) members the ability to earn CPE credits towards their membership all while enhancing their clinical skills, business skills and professional knowledge.
Course Curriculum & Further Details
- Who can use this and what you’ll learn
- Important course information ♥ And contacting Melissa
- A quick note about what this course *isn’t*
- Download your course handbook (PDF)
- Download your bonus material
Chapter 1. The energy context
- Everything’s energy
- – The energy body
- The Aura chart
- All energy is connected
- Energy can change
- Chapter 1 Recap
Chapter 2. What is energetic protection?
- Energetic protection introduction
Is this for real?
- To the point (your neural pathway)
- Energy vibrations
- Your vibration channel
- – What channel are you on?
- Take your time to understand
- Chapter 2 Recap
Chapter 3. Preparation Step #1
- Engaging the true you introduction
- Empathy versus Empaths
- – Am I an empath? (quiz)
- – Empath quiz result explanations
- Your true self (intuition)
- – Steps to engage your true self
- – How do I know it’s THE answer
Chapter 4. Preparation Step #2
- Identifying the source introduction
- Eliminate the obvious: you
- – From physical sources
- – From emotional sources
- Is it someone else?
- Is it from something else?
- – Steps to find out if ‘something else’ is there
- – Is negative energy stronger than me?
- Energy detox vs. negative symptoms (in relation to healing sessions)
- Seeking professional help
- Chapter 4 Recap
Chapter 5. The various components
- Various protection components introduction
- Using words (affirmations)
- Using actions (physical cues)
- Using surroundings (simple changes)
- Using thoughts (avoid triggers)
- – Disconnecting steps
- The essential Upper (Higher) Heart Chakra
- – Other tools: protective crystals
- – Other tools: protection grid using crystals
- – Other tools: triangle grid (on body) using crystals
- – Other tools: grounding grid (on body) using crystals
- – Other tools: energy release mudra
- – Other tools: protective Feng Shui (for your home)
- Restoring Your Energy
- – Restoring energy tool: energy charging mudra
- – Grounding (Earthing)
- Chapter 5 Recap
Chapter 6. Energetic Protection (Step-by-Step)
- Energetic protection steps introduction
- Protection Steps: General all-purpose
- – Practice audio and the written general “all-purpose” steps
- A note about specific protection
- Protection steps: identified source (eg. a person or thing)
- – Practice audio and the written “identified source” steps
- Protection steps: from a space (eg. place or location)
- – Practice audio and the written “space” steps
- Protection steps: from the past or future (eg. memories or fears)
- – Practice audio and the written “past or future” steps
- Protection steps: from ethereal realms
- – Practice audio and the written “ethereal realms” steps
- Specifically for empaths, healers, and healthcare workers
- Chapter 6 Recap
Chapter 7. Sending Protection
- Sending protection vs. sending healing
- Protection steps: sending to another
- – Practice audio and the written ‘sending protection’ steps
- Adding a specific protection intention
- A little further clarification
- Chapter 7 Recap
FAQ and Course Completion
- Frequently Asked Questions
- As we near the end of our journey together…
- A thank you from Melissa 🙂
- Final Exam
- Steps to request your certificate
Because this course is suitable for all skill levels you will need the following:
- Prior education required: None! This course is suitable for all skill levels.
- Prior experience required: None! Just an open mind and an open heart ♥
This is a distance learning course that’s delivered completely online (via an online Student Platform where students access an array of video and written lectures, PDF, JPG, DOCX and MP3 downloads; interactive quizzes; and more), as such you’ll need a few things to ensure you can complete it.
Please make sure your desktop computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or smart device has the following:
- PDF plugin
- Graphic and audio output capability
- Access to reliable internet to watch/stream videos online. It’s recommended to use internet connections with a minimum speed of 5Mbps.
- Tip! Check your current internet plan to ensure you have enough data to stream videos smoothly.
- Browser requirements (make sure the most recent version is being used) of a web browser listed below:
- Microsoft Edge
- iOS Safari: 11 and up
- Samsung Internet
- Ability to view and download DOCX files on your device.
- Ability to download and listen to MP3 (audio) files on your device.
- Ability to use Dropbox as supplementary material is supplied via Dropbox instant-download links. Be sure to install the free Dropbox app for easy access and viewing.
Once you purchase this course:
- You’ll receive a confirmation email for your purchase.
– Tip! If you can’t see your confirmation email after a few minutes, be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders then add our email to your address book or ‘safe’ senders list to avoid issues in the future.
- You’ll receive another email confirming your enrollment into the course, which will be available in the Student Platform.
– First time enrolling? You’ll have another email asking you to set your password to create your account in the Student Platform. All future courses you enroll in (using the same email) will automatically be added to your account.
- You will log in to the Student Platform and start at the first lecture and work your way through the course – watching video lectures, downloading supplementary handbooks and material, and taking quizzes as prompted.
- You’ll then take your time progressing through the course as it’s completely self paced.
- Receive priority email support or responses via the Student Platform for any questions or clarification you need along the way.
– Tip! You are never alone in this journey, we touch base via email from time to time to check-in on you!
- Once you’ve completed all the course lectures and requirements, you’ll then be able to submit your final exam for review.
- Once you pass your final exam you’ll receive your certification (PDF) via email!
– Tip! Don’t worry, if there are any issues with your final exam, we’ll reach out to you via email to discuss further.
- Once you have your official certificate (PDF) you can print it for display!
- The completion certificate serves as proof of you learning the skills of Energetic Protection – whether on their own or integrated with your home or work-life.
Melissa is the proud founder of Natural Healer, a Usui Reiki Master Teacher and Practitioner, Registered Natural Healer, Certified Meditation Teacher, Massage Therapist and Full Member of the MAA. She’s also an author, podcaster, blogger, and speaker.
Melissa absolutely loves creating easy, actionable ways for everyday people to heal themselves, others and even their pets! Her goal and purpose is to always create high quality information and content – be it a blog post, book or course – that can serve your greatest and highest good in today’s busy, modern age.
If you want to learn a bit more about Melissa, watch the short video here.