If inflammation causes most illness, then it’s high time we put that fire out!
Click the “play” button above to listen to the audio.
For those within the holistic health and natural healing space, it’s really no secret that inflammation causes most illness, therefore the solution for many situations would be to calm and cease the irritant. If it’s that simple, then why is disease so rampant? For one simple reason friends: most people just aren’t aware of the ‘what’ and the ‘how’. So let’s two-step to awareness…
What causes inflammation?
Yup, okay, sure. There are squillions (exact number!) of instigators to inflammation, but the particulars aren’t what we should concern ourselves with. It’s the root cause, the beginning, the seedling, if you will, of inflammation that we want to identify and stunt as soon as possible – and, of course, in the most natural way.
Now, I want to take just a brief moment for a little recap for those who aren’t familiar with today’s topic:
- Inflammation – left unchecked – causes illness and disease.
- It’s brought on by a variety of things such as stress, poor diet and lifestyle, as well as allergies.
- I also believe inflammation can be the result of internalizing emotional issues and trauma which you have either ignored or won’t let go of (which is like a ‘quiet’ version of stress).
Naturally, depending on your own personal circumstances and sensitivities, the level and severity of inflammation will vary. But inflammation is inflammation, no matter how minor. And I say, don’t let it incubate into something more extreme!
Yes, you need to learn this.
I often listen to people complaining of ailments, but when I mention inflammation as a possible cause, they stare at me like I just shot them to the moon and introduced them to an alien – they just don’t know what I’m on about! I can see in their eyes this retort: “How in the world can a single word like inflammation be the cause of my incredible condition, and it can’t be that easy to fix it!” Well my friends, it can be the cause and it can be that easily fixed.
But first, before you run away thinking this isn’t related to you (or someone you know) – just remember that if bodily inflammation is left to run rampant, it creates symptoms and illness like:
- Acid reflux
- Chronic pain
- High blood pressure – and its associated gang of heart conditions like, Heart Disease and Stroke
- Infections – such as urinary tract infections
…and the list goes on and on. I dare say, you or someone you know probably experiences one or more of the above. If so, then you need to take on board this blog’s message – if you truly want to heal naturally and stop ‘band-aiding’ yourself.
Let’s put the fire out!
So, let’s throw a bucket of water on this issue and put that fire out! You can make immediate changes in your life and start turning the ship around towards leading a happier, healthier existence. Be warned though, this is not a “pop-a-pill” solution. This is not a “do it once and it’s done” remedy.
Remember, you live, day after day – minute after minute, so what makes you think that a single application of anything (for example, eating breakfast) will last the rest of your life? Let’s be realistic, if you’re serious about removing the pain and living a healthy life – then these simple steps can be the quickest, cheapest and most natural way forward:
- Eat healthy a majority of the time and do some form of exercise, including stretching.
- Side note: one of the best ways to reduce inflammation is through curcumin, which is found in Turmeric. There are powder forms, tablets, and even Turmeric teas available to easily ingest in order to calm the irritation in your body.
- Reduce the stress in your life through meditation and ‘time-out’ time.
- Let go of the emotional baggage. Put it down, you’ve been carrying it long enough. Put that baggage down and walk away. You might want to listen to the audio from my Emotional freedom blog, if you need help with this.
- Stick to it. You love yourself right? Then stick to this and you will get better!
Sharing is caring!
Odds are, you know someone who might benefit from this information. But of course, nobody likes being told what to do, people like to investigate for themselves and make their own informed decisions. So share this blog with someone you know – let’s make 2015 the start of a revolution in self healing! Oh! And if you don’t already have my new free e-Book, Powerful Self Healing in 5 Simple Steps, but sure to enter your details and download it here and share that, too!
So, do you have a story you’d like to share about inflammation and illness? Do you have something to contribute to this blog? If so, I would abso-posi-tutely love to hear from you by seeing your comment below! Namaste my friends! xo