Improve your breathing
My goal in this quick tutorial video is to share with you an easy, yet effective, Hand Mudra which can help improve the breathing at the Solar Plexus Chakra.
Please note though, this is not medical advice nor should be construed as such. If you’re in a medical emergency, please seek immediate help from your local hospital/emergency services!
God of Inner Harmony Mudra
The “Matangi Mudra” is what I refer to as the “God of Inner Harmony Mudra. This particular hand gesture awakens the our natural breathing impulse at our Solar Plexus Chakra. Not only that, but the relaxed nature of holding this Mudra while breathing deeply relaxes our entire being, which further allows us to breathe better.
- At your solar plexus area (around your stomach), clasp your hands together, interweaving your fingers.
- But you will leave your middle fingers extended outward and upward.
- All your other fingers will be folded down and your thumbs resting on the opposite hand.
- Hold the this hand gesture at your Solar Plexus Chakra area.
- Breath slowly and steadily as you hold the gesture. To help, you can count to six for the in-breath, then course to six for the out-breath.
count in 6 count out
6. You can do this Hand Mudra as much as you need to, holding the gesture between 3 – 6 minutes each time you do.
7. You can do this sitting up or laying down
I hope in sharing this amazing Hand Mudra that it helps you breathe more deeply and more calmly, so you can shine that beautiful light of yours! Please share this with anyone you know who may benefit from the technique. For those interested in learning other healing hand gestures, you might be interested in taking my accredited online Hand Mudras course! Stay safe and #biglove to you!